10GBASE-BX SFP+ 1270nm-TX/1330nm-RX 40km Transceiver
IP-HFLK10(20)B23(32) CBDSFP+ transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). Includes: the LD driver, the limiting amplifier, the digital diagnostic monitor, the 1270nm DFB laser (the 1330nm DFB laser) and the PIN/TIA. The module data link up to 20km in 9/125umSingle-mode fiber.
This transceiver meets SFP+ industry standard package utilizing an integral LC-Bi-directional optical interface connector. An enhanced Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface compliant with SFF-8472 has been incorporated into the transceiver. It allows real time access to the transceiver operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage by reading a built-in memory with I²C interface.
- Up to 10.7Gbps Data Links
- 1270nm DFB laser transmitter and PIN/TIA receiver for IP-HFLK10(20)B23CBD
- 1330nm DFB laser transmitter and PIN/TIA receiver for IP-HFLK10(20)B32CBD
- Up to 10(20)km on 9/125µm SMF
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- BIDILC/UPC type pluggable optical interface
- Low power dissipation
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Support Digital Diagnostic Monitor interface
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Compliant with SFF-8472
- Case operating temperature
- Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
Here to download the full details of 10G SFP+ 1270nm-TX/1330nm-RX 10km Optical Transceiver.
Building 5, Zone E, Phase II, Optics Valley Core Center, 52 Liufang Road, Jiangxia District, Wuhan 430074
- What’s App: +8618627874025
- Tel: +86-27-87159533
- Email: [email protected]