10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km Transceiver
IP-HFLK10(20)B31C SFP+ transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). Includes: the LD driver, the limiting amplifier, the digital diagnostic monitor, the 1310nm DFB laser and the PIN/TIA. The module data link up to 20km in 9/125um Single-mode fiber.
This transceiver meets the SFP+ industry standard package utilizing an integral LC-Duplex optical interface connector. An enhanced Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface compliant with SFF-8472 has been incorporated into the transceiver. It allows real time access to the transceiver operating parameters such as transceiver temperature, laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power and transceiver supply voltage by reading a built-in memory with I²C interface.
- Up to 11.3Gbps Data Links
- 1310nm DFB laser transmitter and PIN/TIA receiver
- Up to 10(20) km on 9/125µm SMF
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Duplex LC/UPC type pluggable optical interface
- Low power dissipation
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Support Digital Diagnostic Monitor interface
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Compliant with SFF-8472
- Case operating temperature
- Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
- 10G Ethernet 10GBASE-LR/-LW
- 1200-SM-LL-L 10G Fiber Channel
Here to download the full details of 10G SFP+ 1310nm 10km Optical Transceiver.
Building 5, Zone E, Phase II, Optics Valley Core Center, 52 Liufang Road, Jiangxia District, Wuhan 430074
- What’s App: +86-1365523672
- Email: [email protected]